Saturday 26 December 2015

Worst Christmas day...


I slept rather late
And woke up very late
Church starts by eight
But no one woke up after eight
Dad came in and was angry
Saying we are too lazy
Told me to take responsibility
And let my seniors be resting
I woke up with this annoying feeling
And I was feeling angry
Because it was like every other day
Where everyone will be angry
 I managed to keep it real
And we all were getting ready
I was the last person
And he started shouting
I told him I was dressing
That he should not come in
He got angry and slapped me
And said how dare me
I had no choice but to speak
Because i respect my dignity
I told him he didn't respect
He asked  what had  come over me
And started beating me
I would not cry over anything
Because it was Christmas day
It just spoilt everything
And I miss what I said I would be doing:
Taking selfies and eating
I wasn't even hungry
Everything was boring
And I was just wondering
What kind of Christmas is this
When it ended I was happy
And  it was the worst Christmas day!!

By Adebiyi Oluwatemilorun P.

No comments:

Post a Comment