Tuesday 15 December 2015

Tara's journal 4

J darling! How are you?? Well I'm good, My day was awesome spent the whole day at home on my bed, in my room with my laptop. Oh yeah about yesterday... Cleaning the garage wasn't that bad after all, it was looking beautiful after almost a whole day's work. My girlfriend came over (her name is Justina but I call her Tina) and she helped with the cleaning, around 3:30pm we finished all the household chores and mind you we started at 9:30am o! After freshening up, I prepared breakfast (more like lunch, cos it was our first meal as Tina and I decided that we weren't gonna eat until we were done with our chores)  for the both of us, we ate washed our used dishes and went straight to bed. We were so tired but it was worth it tho as the house looked so beautiful after we had cleaned up. A phone call from Airtel interrupted my dream and brought me back to reality. (when would Airtel ever stop calling me, they call me at least twice a day, na wa o!) I woke Tina up, it was 6:50pm and from Tina's call log, she had missed calls from her parents,apparently she had told them she'd be back by 3:00pm. I saw her off and on my way back I bought some chocolates at the supermarket. My parents were so pleased with the state in which they met the house and my mum started yet another lecture on how cleanliness was next to godliness.... 
Overall  yesterday was spent cleaning and sleeping... I spent the whole of today watching Korean movies... J! I almost forgot to tell you, my parents decided to go on a couple retreat and so they'd be away from the house for 3days..they left yesterday after mum's lecture on cleanliness.. (Hurray!! I have the house to myself) back to my day... I was with the laptop all through, the only time I left the laptop was when I had to help myself to food and drinks and when I had to make use of the restroom (yeah right after yesterday's clean up, relaxing today wasn't a bad idea, was it??)  And right after now I'm going to say my night prayers, read the next two chapters of the novel o told you about and then I'll sleep. Goodnight J! 💋

No comments:

Post a Comment