Monday 14 December 2015

Tara's journal 3.

Hii J. Good morning. How was your night??  Mine was fabulous. My day started on the right note.. Woke up, morning devotion and then I went to prepare  breakfast BUT while  preparing breakfast my mum came down stairs and was mumbling some words, (Oh yeah, I live with my parents (for now cos once school starts I'm running off to the hostel) they can be a handful atimes and today was one of those days) then my dad came and was like none of you must go out today, you'd just be going out without permission, (perfectly my mum's handiwork; so this was what the mumbling was about?? She had always complained to my dad that we were tooo independent) this house needs cleaning bla bla bla.. Next thing I heard was Tara you'd clean up the garage.. (say what?? That garage is more like a dump. We dump all the dresses, shoes, bags etc that we don't want any more there, all our old school books reside there! It was a total mess agreed but I shouldn't be the one cleaning it up, should I?? (Automatic mood swing.) I had plans for today; hang out with closie, go to the library, watch my Korean movie (I love Korean movies) but now my plans had become a fairy tale because cleaning the garage would take a whole day..) And my Father issues commands not requests.. *sigh*
Ttyl J, I've got some cleaning  to do. Might not be able to gist you tonight but we'd talk about the aftermath of cleaning the garage and any thing else that happens tomorrow. Love you J. 💞

No comments:

Post a Comment