Thursday 3 December 2015

A note to my tenants.

    Dear rats, how are you guys and how are you faring?? It's quite obvious that you all are very healthy considering the amount of eggs you've broken and items you've been eating in my beloved kitchen.
    I'm writing this note in order to warn you sternly. What is your problem sef ehn?? Before your mother died she was a very good and loyal tenant who ate her meals decently and took great great care of my kitchen at night. During the day she stayed invisibly in her corner of the kitchen, but you her offsprings are her exact opposite destroying all the items in my kitchen, running all over my beautiful kitchen while you're busy playing hide and seek both day and night!!!!
   If you continue in this annoying manner, death which is presently waiting at your door would be warmly ushered in by me, so be warned and change before it is too late.
                                                                                                      Your pissed landlady.

By Ademola-aliu Funke
#AAF

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I have told them already. Death visited one of them yesterday sef, that should serve as a deterrent to the others.

      Delete