Saturday 12 December 2015

Tara's journal 2

Hey J! How have you been??  My day was pretty good. The usual morning routine;woke up, morning devotion, chores,breakfast.. There's this novel I'm reading; hehe the suspense is amazing!! It has to do with this fbi guy who's trying to unravel a mystery... My day was kinda packed up..  Went to my closie's mum's shop(she just opened it) she gave me a few stuffs tho;bags,clothes and a pair of  flip-flops. (I'm so loved😍) there's really no gist..
 On my way to my closie's mummy's shop... I met this guy more like man..  He had this "beautiful igbo accent" and he was like "baby you're very beautiful, I'd like to make you mine..  Where are you going to, lemme give you a ride." With uttermost disgust I walked past him and his dirty looking car. Mstcheeeeeeeew being a pretty lady attracts both the "good, bad and the ugly". I spent most of the day in closie's mummy's shop, arranging, cleaning and setting the whole place up, it was fun though..  Excluding the ingb guy episode, my day was awesome. I did all I had listed on my schedule and right now once I'm done gisting you, I'd read the next three chapters of the novel I earlier told you about, do a bit of exercise, reminisce on the day's event(s), say my prayers and catch some sleep. Goodnight J..  Kisses. 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment