Sunday 3 January 2016

SHADOWS IN MY MIND.


I see shadows everywhere
Lurking in the darkness in my inner mind
They spy on me
But never reveal them selves
Like thieves who do not want to be caught
They flee when I get close
They resist my touch
I ask who they are
But I already know the answer so they need not tell
THEY ARE ME!
I see myself in myself
Pieces of my subconscious
Pieces of mind
All with different opinions
Pieces of my imaginations
All with different fantasies
Some of love
Some of glory
Some of pain
Some of darkness
How do I know these things?
The shadows do not speak
Yet I hear them
I KNOW WHAT THEY SAY!
They are after all me
Pieces of me
Some I deny
Some I accept
I am confused
I am trapped with the walls of my mind.
I want to be whole again
I WANT TO BE FREE!

By Naga Avan-Nomayo

No comments:

Post a Comment