Saturday 2 January 2016

Dear God.

Dear God, I'm beginning to get worried for my country
These things in the papers and the stories
All these things throw me Into gory
It seems all is lost for the this country
We do not even know what we are doing
We hear so many things and do not know the one to believe
Is it that of the past or the present one we see
Now some are shouting dasuki others dezianni and ngozi
Senate is proposing social media bill, aisha buhari is hosting
No one is talking about the tyranny that I see coming
And one leader is saying salary is a privilege
Does he even know what he is saying
This is nonsense and it's so annoying
Unethical and highly devastating
I can't even believe this
That he has guts to say this thing
I feel sorry and feel like crying
For my dear country
I don't think my leaders are thinking
How are we doing with fuel scarcity
Everyone is talking no one is speaking
Seems I'm the only one that thinks this is crazy
I feel very burdened for my dear country
How did we get into all these
See the way my school is
I cannot continue living like this
This is not what God planned for my dear country and me
It was humans that made us like this
Dear God what I want this Christmas is this:
Can you just change everything to favour me?

By Adebiyi Oluwatemilorun P.

No comments:

Post a Comment